Auto Insurance Specialists
For almost half a century, AIS has developed the expertise and advanced tools that make an insurance customer’s experience simple, satisfying, and stress-free. Our proven record of saving clients’ money speaks for itself in our Annual Savings Survey. Each year, AIS surveys new customers to learn about their insurance buying experience with AIS. In 2013:
AIS customers reported an average savings of
over $480 per year on their auto insurance*
AIS – your insurance industry insider
Strategically positioned between you and your insurance company, AIS is much more than just a mere middleman. A large established agency like AIS is your insurance industry insider-securing you all kinds of special benefits.
- •Access to dozens of top-rated carriers. Insurance companies’ rates and coverage vary widely. AIS connects you with the carrier offering the best combination of price and protection for you.
- •No broker fees. With AIS, there are never any added fees. You pay your premium, and that’s all.
- •Ability to re-shop your policy – If a driving or life event raises your rates, AIS can easily re-shop your policy and move you to another carrier if it helps you save.
- •A knowledgeable advocate on your side. In the event of a claim, AIS’s deep expertise makes the process smooth and easy for you.
We do business your way
- •Online – the AIS website offers online rate quoting as well as online policy management 24/7
- •Call Centers – our call centers offer extended hours and are open 7 days a week.
- •Offices – we have over 20 locations throughout California
AIS has been offering Californians high quality, affordable insurance for over 40 years. Learn more about the history of this California auto insurance agency.
Looking for an exciting career opportunity? Join the AIS team!
AIS is an independently-operated and wholly-owned subsidiary of Mercury Casualty Company, a California corporation.
*AIS customers reported saving an average of $602 per year based on a survey of 136 new customers between 3/2/13 – 4/5/13.