When it comes to auto insurance, it can be difficult to find the best deal. At AIS, itâ€™s important to us that you get the best deal on auto insurance. So whenever you buy a policy through us, we may be able to offer the discounts below, depending on eligibility:
- Â Anti-Theft Discount: If your vehicle is equipped with an approved anti-theft device, you can save up to 2% on your auto insurance premium.
- Good Driver Discount: Drivers who have no or minimal recent history of traffic violations or insurance claims can qualify for the California Good Driver insurance discount. With it, you can save Â 20% on your auto insurance.
- Good Student Discount: Full-time students who maintain a â€œBâ€ average or higher get rewarded with cheaper auto insurance! With the good student discount, you may get up to 30% off certain coverages.
- Mature Driver Discount: If you are 55 years of age or older and Â complete an approved driver safety course (such as the Mature Driver Improvement Course through the California Department of Motor Vehicles), you can receive the mature driver discount. This can get you up to 5% off of your premium.
- Multiple Car Discount: Save when you buy in bulk! If you insure two or more vehicles through AIS, you can save up to 15% on your premium.
- Professional Group Discount: Teachers, scientists, engineers, attorneys, and medical doctors can receive 5-15% off auto insurance. To find out if you may qualify for a group discount, contact AIS.
- Cycle Safety Discount: Even if you are not insuring a car, you can still get a discount. By passing an approved motorcycle safety course, you may receive the cycle safety discount and save up to 5% on your motorcycle insurance premium.
Â On top of all those potential discounts, AIS periodically re-shops your auto insurance policy to see if we can get you better prices, coverages, or even more discounts. With AIS, youâ€™ll always get the best prices no matter what insurance policies youâ€™re after.
Â This content is offered for educational purposes only and does not represent contractual agreements. The definitions, terms and coverages in a given policy may be different than those suggested here and such policy will be governed by the language contained therein. No warranty or appropriateness for a specific purpose is expressed or implied.